Saturday, July 10, 2010

Engagement Photos

We had our engagement photo session last Friday, the 2nd of July, and they were taken by a good friend of my sister Jonelle and cousin Brittney's. Her name is Madison Eppley Herbas and the name of her company is Mad Marie Photography. We had a fun photo shoot session with her up beyond Sundance. It is right where you go on the Provo side to either hike Stewart Falls or hike Mt. Timpanogas. It was very beautiful and nice, but very windy. :) She did a very nice job, we had our 3 different outfits picked out and we had lots of different shots (I think she said she took 250 or so).

After that, for fun, my sister-in-law Leia, also shot some photos. They were fun and a little more artsy. I have posted those on my facebook page, but I'll post them on here too. The top picture of this blog is one she took. It was a lot of fun, we went to the Rock Castle, behind the psych ward in Provo, an orchard right by Seven Peaks, and then over by the Riverwoods. It was a lot of fun and we got some great pictures there as well.

Madison also posted some of our pictures on her blog, so if you want to check those out, here is the link. We are under Tuesday, July 6, 2010: Chalyce & Ryan. I will post some more pictures that we liked as well on here. This really is a lot of fun, but A LOT of stuff to do. We love you all and your support.

Love,
Chalyce & Ryan

3 comments:

  1. They turned out cute. I like the color choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! My favorite is the dip and kiss. Ahhh! Can't wait to see which one you picked to send in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your announcement picture was lovely! You two look great.

    ReplyDelete